Why Buy Horse Property In Pennsylvania?
There are numerous reasons and advantages to why to move to Eastern Pennsylvania and buying horse property.
– The horse industry, along with horse ownership, is growing in Eastern Pennsylvania.
– Numerous lesson and boarding stables are located throughout Eastern Pennsylvania, as are private backyard horse properties.
– Property taxes are low.
– For the person who shows horses, Eastern Pennsylvania is accesible to a variety of horse shows, rated and schooling, all across the state and in New Jersey.
– Many horse organizations are available to not only the youth, but also the adults. For the adults, there is the Lehigh Valley Horse Council, Pennsylvania Horse Council, and assorted riding clubs. County 4H and local chapters of U.S. Pony Club are available throughout the state.
– If you’re an experienced rider, clinics and lessons, as well as training, from upper level and grand prix riders are available in the area.
– Enjoy riding just for pleasure? Eastern Pennsylvania has something for you, too. A multitude of horseback riding trails can be found for a relaxing ride.
– The Bucks County Horse Park is available for anyone to use. It has riding trails, a cross country course, and 3 riding rings for member use at any time except for when shows are held. The horse park even holds hunter and dressage schooling shows weekly during the summer months.
– Prefer watching the professionals show their horses? The Devon Horse Show & Country Fair, the Devon Dressage Horse Show and the Penn National Horse Show in Harrisburg are all within commuting distance from any point in Eastern Pennsylvania.
– Eastern Pennsylvania even has the World Horse Expo in Harrisburg.
– Western lovers, there is even something for you. Believe it or not, rodeos can be found throughout the area.
– Anyone involved with draft horses can see the draft horse pulls at some of the local fairs and the Farm Show in Harrisburg.
– Eastern Pennsylvania even has a polo club, where you can go and watch a game of polo played on a Saturday afternoon.
– The horse racing and breeding industry is picking up. Horse racing tracks can be found all over Pennsylvania.
– Last, but not least, lots of horse properties in Eastern Pennsylvania. Whether you are just searching for a small backyard lot to keep a couple of horses, or, you want to open a boarding/training/lesson or breeding stable, or even a world class facility, you will find a horse property that will fit your bill.
As you can see, Eastern Pennsylvania is horse friendly with much to offer to the horse enthusiast, no matter what your preference.
Buy Horse Farms in PA