MONTGOMERY COUNTY needs to be on the top of all equestrian’s lists as the most ‘user’ friendly County – the entire County trail system is open to equestrians! This vast trail system runs from Philadelphia to Valley Forge National Park with 15 miles of trails; then onto Green Lane County Park with 18 miles of trails and an equestrian camp site. Fabulous opportunities await the equine entrepreneur including but not limited to horse motels, guided rides, horse boarding, and lessons turning Montgomery County into an ideal equestrian vacation spot.
People and Demographics
The 2014 Montgomery County, PA, population is 799,886. There are 1,656 people per square mile (population density). The median age is 40.6. The US median is 37.2. 56.53% of people in Montgomery County, PA, are married. 7.99% are divorced. The average household size is 2.53 people. 36.66% of people are married, with children. 10.91% have children, but are single.
Montgomery County, PA, gets 45 inches of rain per year. The US average is 37. Snowfall is 21 inches. The average US city gets 25 inches of snow per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 109. On average, there are 205 sunny days per year in Montgomery County, PA. The July high is around 87 degrees. The January low is 21. Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 45 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The US average on the comfort index is 44.
Montgomery County School Districts
Montgomery County, PA, schools spend $17,591 per student. There are 15 pupils per teacher, 671 students per librarian, and 370 children per counselor in Montgomery County, PA schools.
- Abington School District
- Boyertown School District
- Bryn Athyn School District
- Cheltenham Township School District
- Colonial School District
- Hatboro-Horsham School District
- Jenkintown School District
- Lower Merion School District
- Lower Moreland School District
- Methacton School District
- Norristown Area School District
- North Penn School District
- Perkiomen Valley School District
- Pottsgrove School District
- Pottstown School District
- Souderton School District
- Spring-Ford Area School District
- Springfield Township School District
- Upper Dublin School District
- Upper Merion Area School District
- Upper Moreland School District
- Upper Perkiomen School District
- Wissahickon School District
Hospitals & Healthcare
SEPTA train and bus services run throughout Montgomery County PA.
Eastern PA Horse Property Specialists – Call Us Today! ( 610) 849-1790
Our extensive knowledge of the eastern PA horse properties for sale market allows us to guide our clients intelligently. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or invest, we have one mission – to provide you with exceptional customer service throughout the entire transaction. We assist buyers and sellers within the following eastern Pennsylvania counties:
- Berks County PA equestrian properties
- Bucks County PA equestrian properties
- Carbon County PA equestrian properties
- Chester County PA equestrian properties
- Lehigh County PA equestrian properties
- Northampton PA equestrian properties
- Poconos PA equestrian properties
- Schulykill PA equestrian properties
For sellers, we also offer property evaluations and have acquired the knowledge over the years of how to effectively perform an accurate market analysis of PA horse farms for sale, general farms and PA back yard horse properties. Please give us a call today or fill out our online contact form and let us know how we can best assist you with your eastern PA horse property real estate needs!
Cindy Stys, Broker/owner
The Premier Equine Realty Firm Serving Eastern PA
720 Smith Hill Rd
Stroudsburg, PA 18360