Superb equestrian property on 69+ acres with renovated 1890 brick farm house blending tradition with a unique Arts & Craft style. 180×80 indoor riding ring and total of 14 stalls. The stunning 3 story 3934 sq. ft. home has a contemporary edge to its rustic interior – all the comfort of a modern home with a charming country setting. This is a delightfully unique home that won’t disappoint.
Gorgeous Living room and lovely decks with views to enjoy beautiful evenings. Custom brick & stone kitchen with radiant flooring , Butcher Block island features ornate lights with large cabinets that have back entry access. Custom built-in Sub-zero fridge, steam oven and Miele appliances. Spacious master suite is enhanced by brick wall, balcony and a one-of-a-kind open corner shower. Clever barrel design shower in main bathroom is magazine-worthy. Real slate flooring in the kitchen, main bath, and both showers. Hardwood flooring in all other rooms. All in impeccable condition, recent updates include: lifetime guaranteed standing seam roof, radiant heat flooring, new windows, all plumbing and electrical replaced. Ground cellar accessible inside the house. Mud room with half bath.
This horse property has abundant appeal for those looking for a home of stature in a truly peaceful location!
• Bank Barn featuring 8 stalls with feed area, replaced gable end boards new roof and solid wood floor
• Small barn with 3 stalls
• Pavilion barn with aisleway, tack room and one stall
• Impressive 180×80 Clear Span riding arena with 2 stalls
• Equipment shed with automatic garage door and large double doors on opposite end, plus solar system installed on roof
• Run-in sheds
• Fenced pastures
• Automatic Nelson waterers in each pasture
• Manure pit
• Garage with 1 lower level and 2 upper level garage bays, featuring large heated office
• pole building with 5 bays
• Corn Crib
• Butcher house
• Swim spa
• the antique stove/oven, stain glass window
• 2 garden sheds in the indoor arena
• vehicle lift in the garage.
Any acceptance of offer would be contingent upon sellers finding another farm to purchase.