Whether you are selling or buying a horse property, there are benefits to working with a REALTOR that specializes in horse properties and farms.
– Usually a horse property specialist is a horse person, also. Since they ride and work with horses, they are knowledgeable as to what type of property is required to keep horses. This is very helpful to Buyers searching for a horse property.
– The REALTOR with horse property expertise is involved in the horse community either by volunteering at horse events or programs, helping area barns, possibly showing horses, etc. Being active in the horse community, they are usually well known by other horse people. This is a benefit to both Buyers and Sellers. Not only will the property be advertised the convenitional way, but also target marketed. What better way to have your property advertised, or finding out about a property that will be coming on the market?
– Horse people tend to have their own language. A horse property specialist will understand what is being said without translation or looking confused.
– Working with a REALTOR with expertise in horse properties is very knowledgeable about what horse activities, trails, places and events are in the area. This helps those that are new to the area. The agent also can inform them as to where they are able to purchase hay, feed, supplies, tack, etc.
– Chances are that the horse property specialist is a well respected person in the horse community. What better person to trust with your horse property needs?
– Your horse property will have a better chance of being sold in a shorter amount of time since it is also being target marketed.
– Last, but not least, horse people love to talk about horses and their experience with horses. Great way to find out about each other by chatting about a topic that is in common.
So, if you are looking to list your horse property or farm on the market, or, searching for a horse property, there are benefits working with a horse property specialist to assist you in you and horses real estate needs. Who better to represent you and look out for your best interests?